If you’re looking to purchase a pistol, the search can be a little overwhelming.
- There are a ton of handguns out there
- Many of them look the same
- They’re expensive (even to try out at a range!)
- Everybody has a different opinion
One of my latest adventures was to brave the confusion, and find a good solid pistol that makes sense for a prepper.
I made a video discussing my experience, but after posting it I received so many comments and responses that I thought I’d put together a written version for you guys with a little more into detail.
It’s called “Pulling the Trigger: 6 Steps to Purchasing a Prepper’s First Pistol.”
In this FREE 13-page guide, I go over:
- choosing a caliber
- frame size
- concealed carry
- how much money you should spend
- and more!