Over the last 3 years that I’ve been prepping, there seem to be some repeating blunders that I see preppers making.
This video explains the 8 most common prepping mistakes people make, which are:
- Hyper-focusing on one specific survival “hobby” at the expense of other prepping areas.
- Outsourcing your food storage
- Outsourcing your survival kit or bug out bag
- Planning to be a “lone wolf” when SHTF
- Shelter, water, food, not food, water, shelter
- Having an EDC that you don’t carry everyday
- Having a bunch of supplies but no plan
- Having a bunch of supplies and a plan but not ever practicing.
What are the other mistakes you see preppers make? Did I miss any?
Want More Prepping Articles?
Subscribe here to receive our updates by email.