A self proclaimed tenderfoot and city kid, my journey into survival began when I started working with a survival gear retailer in 2010. Since that time I have been actively involved with emergency preparedness training and survival skills.
I’ve lived in New York City, San Diego, Utah, Long Beach, North Carolina, and Idaho.
When I’m not trying to prepare for disaster, you can find me at: a library, a baseball game, the mountains, church, the beach, a donut shop, Ikea, running, Central America, the pool, a museum, following my wife around some home furnishing store, or plopped down on my black vinyl sofa.
- CPR Certified in April 2011
- ASA Sailing Certification in April 2011 (as part of my bug-out-by-water plan)
- Joined my local CERT unit (Community Emergency Response Team) January 2012.
- 3rd Place in the Autumn 2011 Zombie Squad mock bug out competition
- Moderator on the Carry Fire Forum
- Contributing reviewer for the Ulysses Press survival collection
- Featured as a guest on “Survival and Beyond” (Natural News’ weekly survival podcast)
- Spotlighted as Prepper Website’s “March 2013 Featured Website“
- Featured “YouTube Celebrity Guest” at Blade HQ’s 10th Anniversary celebration
Wanna know more? Get in contact with me here.