A couple months ago, many of you guys remember that my little girl was in the hospital for about a week. It was a scary
A couple of weeks back, I posted a prepisode on how I was testing my house for Radon. Radon is a poisonous gas which can
You might have heard of “Radon” before, without knowing exactly what it is. Radon is a radioactive gas that’s released as a natural by-product of
CERT training saved her son’s life! Karrie Beardall has been involved with CERT for several years, and was my instructor when I lived in Springville.
With the change in weather, it’s time for a reminder to get your flu shot. Flu shots are inexpensive ($20-30 if not covered by your
Guys, You gotta help me out. A couple days ago, I went camping, and came back with some pretty gnarly poison ivy. Everything I’ve ever
In today’s “Gear Review Wednesday” I give you a look at the M3 Medic Bag, from the guys at 1st Survival Gear. This is a
COMPLETE DETAILS HERE